An International Network
Are you an Independent Peace Ambassador?
Do You value the idea of Love and Light ?
Or to use more practical words: Do you stand up for freedom, understanding and have an open mind? Do you have respect for all life and honor TRUE knowledge?
Do you have the courage to follow your heart in your thoughts and actions?
Who can become part of the AMBASSADOR LIBRE International Network?
1. All who are willing to practice this philosophy in their daily life and dare demonstrate that Peace in the World starts within each one of us.
2. All who believe that all and each one of us has a spiritual connection.
3. All who know that this connection lives within ALL of us and that a particular culture, political view or religion has nothing to do with it.
4. All who are willing to respect the life of ALL human beings, of all animals and their God-given right to live in a world of peace.
5. All who respect nature and are willing to do their part to protect all life, nature, our climate, earth, waters and environment from life destroying weapons.
6. All who are willing to take time for meditation, may it be for a brief moment only, or on a daily basis as part of their staying- in-touch-with-Spirit.
7. All those who become Ambassadors Libre for the Good of All, and not solely for their own gain and promotion.
8. All who trust Spirit and follow their heart before political or monetary gains.
9. All who dare stand up for this belief at all times.
10. Speak up when you can!
Peace can only happen through your heart. Otherwise it is politics of various kinds.
Sometimes religion gives peace a try. But as we have seen in both religion and politics, today and through the ages , they have both been a game of power and control and either one is usually the cause of new wars and conflicts.It is time we face the truth: we can find peace only through meetings of joy, love and understanding among the people themselves, being honest, breaking bread together, singing and dancing- showing our families to each other – in short being real human beings.